How To Remove Comany Name/field In Product Pages?

I want to remove company name/field near to product image in product pages. How can I do it?

MVE 4.1.5

[quote name='ooaykac' timestamp='1404978082' post='187306']

I want to remove company name/field near to product image in product pages. How can I do it?

MVE 4.1.5

[/quote]

Remove the following string in the “design/themes/THEME/templates/common/product_data.tpl”

{include file="views/companies/components/product_company_data.tpl" company_name=$product.company_name company_id=$product.company_id}

Hope that helps.

The company's name will show up on invoices and emails too, if you don't want them to show up you will need to fix them too.

Sadly that was not straightforward for me, required quite a few changes.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1404989718' post='187319']

Remove the following string in the “design/themes/THEME/templates/common/product_data.tpl”

{include file="views/companies/components/product_company_data.tpl" company_name=$product.company_name company_id=$product.company_id}

Hope that helps.

[/quote]

Thanks.

[quote name='ooaykac' timestamp='1411205827' post='192564']

Thanks.

[/quote]

You are welcome!

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1404989718' post='187319']

Hope that helps.

[/quote]

Hello. Can I do this by using hooks in /my_changes ?

[quote name='ooaykac' timestamp='1415627690' post='196537']

Hello. Can I do this by using hooks in /my_changes ?

[/quote]

Unfortunately, this line of code is not located within a hook. You can override the whole template only (product_data.tpl)