How to regenerate new images based on new parameters?

Say, I don’t like current size of the product images and thumbnails, so I change the size parameters, how can I regenerate all the images and thumbnails based on the new parameters in one click?

Thanks in advance.

[quote name=‘joe’]Say, I don’t like current size of the product images and thumbnails, so I change the size parameters, how can I regenerate all the images and thumbnails based on the new parameters in one click?

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

admin.php?dispatch=settings.manage§ion_id=Thumbnails

Resize original thumbnail

Not sure if this does what you need.

The only working solution I know would be exporting images, editing csv to remove thumbnail column. Then when importing back software will make new thumbnails according to these settings

admin.php?dispatch=settings.manage§ion_id=Thumbnails

Also you would need to empty these two tables in db

cscart_images

cscart_images_links

You can do this yourself. Install 2.04 on your local pc with no products.

In admin.php?dispatch=database.manage select

cscart_images

cscart_images_links

And click backup. Restore this file in your shop

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I mean since the source images are still there, there is no way to regenerate all the images just by one click?

[quote name=‘joe’]Hi, thanks for the reply.

I mean since the source images are still there, there is no way to regenerate all the images just by one click?[/QUOTE]

I think no.

What version of CS-Cart are you using? I have managed to successfully do this in version 1.3.5 SP4 just by exporting my product list, changing the size of the thumbnails in the product setup page, then re-importing the list with the path to the images being …images/detailed_images rather than …images/backup.

I was told it couldn’t be done but it has worked successfully for around 20,000 images for me.

Not sure if it will work in version 2.0 but it is probably worth a try.

[quote name=‘Lyn’]What version of CS-Cart are you using? I have managed to successfully do this in version 1.3.5 SP4 just by exporting my product list, changing the size of the thumbnails in the product setup page, then re-importing the list with the path to the images being …images/detailed_images rather than …images/backup.

I was told it couldn’t be done but it has worked successfully for around 20,000 images for me.

Not sure if it will work in version 2.0 but it is probably worth a try.[/QUOTE]

In 2.0 old image information is not removed or overwritten. When importing it simply add as additional images.