How to order withouf registering?

Hi all,

Is it possible (same as 1.35) to order without registering? Registering takes a lot of time and since customers only buy once (90%) people do not want to register.

See forum; [url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=7215&highlight=register[/url]

Hope to hear from you.

Rgds,

Daniel

Yes, they can checkout without registering in 2.0 beta as well.

Thanx for quick reply, but how do i do that?

What file do i need to edit and what do i need to change?

Rgds

Daniel

administration > settings > general > Users/cart

check the settings for anonymous checkout

[quote name=‘duneraver’]Thanx for quick reply, but how do i do that?

What file do i need to edit and what do i need to change?

Rgds

Daniel[/quote]

This isn’t X-Turd, no files to edit in the BIG 2.0 BABY!!

Set it and Forget it!! :smiley:

The conversion of my website was 60% better in 1.35 when i removed the registering of accounts when ordering.

Hmmm a reason for me to keep on 1.35

guest checkout is working on the beta site no problem…

Don’t want to register an account?

Just proceed with purchase.

Checkout as guest

In 1.35 when you press on a product, you will go directly to the shopping cart, can you do that on beta also?

See babyschoentjes.eu and press on a product.

And go to lerenslofje.nl and press on a product

you will see a big difference

directly to the cart=ajax disabled

stay on product page=ajax enabled

and, i think sno meant make sure that box is “unchecked”

Thanx all for your help!

When i go to checkout, i have this url;

[url]http://lerenslofje.nl/index.php?dispatch=checkout.customer_info[/url]

As i want to check out as guest standard, can i change the link above in;

[url]http://lerenslofje.nl/index.php?dispatch=checkout.customer_info&login_type=guest[/url]

?

That must be possible? When that is a possibility, i am totally happy@

you can already do this, you’ll need to edit a few templates to hardcode link to the guest checkout system, I just did it on your site and it works, however your website took 53+ seconds to load on a dual T1 line, you might want to solve this problem before worrying about guest checkout.

[url]http://lerenslofje.nl/index.php?dispatch=checkout.customer_info&login_type=guest[/url]

thanx snorocket, i did not notice site was really slow.

Updates banners and database, is much faster now?

Hardcoding must be done in checkout_steps.tpl i think

```php {* $Id: checkout_steps.tpl 6388 2008-11-21 11:08:17Z zeke $ *}

{include file=“views/profiles/components/profiles_scripts.tpl”}

{if "step_one"|in_array:$completed_steps}{assign var="complete" value="Y"}{else}{assign var="complete" value="N"}{/if}
{if "step_one"|in_array:$edit_steps}{assign var="no_edit" value="N"}{else}{assign var="no_edit" value="Y"}{/if}

{if $complete == "Y" || $no_edit == "N"}

{/if}

{$lang.contact_information}

{assign var="curl" value=$config.current_url|fn_query_remove:"login_type"}

{if ($settings.General.disable_anonymous_checkout == "Y" && !$auth.user_id) || ($settings.General.disable_anonymous_checkout != "Y" && !$auth.user_id && !$contact_info_population) || $smarty.session.failed_registration == true}

{include file="views/checkout/components/checkout_login.tpl" checkout_type="one_page"}

{include file="views/profiles/components/profiles_account.tpl" nothing_extra="Y" location="checkout"}
{include file="views/profiles/components/profile_fields.tpl" section="C" nothing_extra="Y"}

{hook name="checkout:checkout_steps"}{/hook}

{if $settings.Image_verification.use_for_register == "Y"}
{include file="common_templates/image_verification.tpl" id="register" align="center"}
{/if}

{include file="buttons/button.tpl" but_name="dispatch[profiles.add]" but_text=$lang.next_step}
{$lang.or}
{include file="buttons/button.tpl" but_href=$curl but_onclick="$('#step_one_register').hide(); $('#step_one_login').show();" but_text=$lang.cancel but_role="tool"}

{if $settings.General.disable_anonymous_checkout != "Y"}

{include file="views/profiles/components/profile_fields.tpl" section="C" nothing_extra="Y" id_prefix="soacf_"}

{if $settings.Image_verification.use_for_checkout == "Y"}
{include file="common_templates/image_verification.tpl" id="checkout" align="center"}
{/if}

{hook name="checkout:checkout_steps"}

{include file="buttons/button.tpl" but_name="dispatch[checkout.customer_info]" but_text=$lang.next_step}
{$lang.or}
{include file="buttons/button.tpl" but_href=$curl but_onclick="$('#step_one_anonymous_checkout').hide(); $('#step_one_login').show();" but_text=$lang.cancel but_role="tool"}

{/hook}

{/if}
{else}

{if $no_edit == "Y"}
{include file="views/profiles/components/step_profile_fields.tpl" section="C" but_href="$index_script?dispatch=checkout.checkout&update_step=step_one&edit_steps[]=step_one" but_coords="checkout_steps,cart_items,checkout_totals" but_meta="cm-ajax"}
{else}
{include file="views/profiles/components/profile_fields.tpl" section="C" nothing_extra="Y"}

{hook name="checkout:checkout_steps"}

{include file="buttons/button.tpl" but_name="dispatch[checkout.update_steps]" but_text=$lang.next_step}
{$lang.or}
{include file="buttons/button.tpl" but_href="$index_script?dispatch=checkout.checkout" but_meta="cm-ajax" but_coords="checkout_steps,cart_items,checkout_totals" but_text=$lang.cancel but_role="tool"}

{/hook}
{/if}

{/if}

{if $profile_fields.B}

{if 'step_two'|in_array:$completed_steps}{assign var='complete' value="Y"}{else}{assign var='complete' value="N"}{/if}
{if 'step_two'|in_array:$edit_steps}{assign var='no_edit' value="N"}{else}{assign var='no_edit' value="Y"}{/if}
{if 'step_two'|in_array:$show_steps}{assign var='show' value="Y"}{else}{assign var='show' value="N"}{/if}

{/if}

{$lang.billing_address}

{if $settings.General.user_multiple_profiles == "Y"}
{include file="views/profiles/components/multiple_profiles.tpl" meta_type="submit"}
{/if}

{if $no_edit == "Y"}
{include file="views/profiles/components/step_profile_fields.tpl" section="B" but_meta="cm-ajax" but_href="$index_script?dispatch=checkout.checkout&update_step=step_two&shipping_eq_billing=Y&edit_steps[]=step_two" but_coords="checkout_steps"}
{else}
{include file="views/profiles/components/profile_fields.tpl" section="B" nothing_extra="Y" update_step="step_two"}

{include file="buttons/button.tpl" but_name="dispatch[checkout.update_steps]" but_text=$lang.next_step}
{if $billing_population}
{$lang.or}
{include file="buttons/button.tpl" but_href="$index_script?dispatch=checkout.checkout" but_meta="cm-ajax" but_coords="checkout_steps,cart_items,checkout_totals" but_text=$lang.cancel but_role="tool"}
{/if}

{/if}
{if $user_data.profile_id == 0 && $settings.General.user_multiple_profiles == "Y" && $auth.user_id}

{$lang.or}
{/if}

{/if}

{if $profile_fields.S}

{if "step_three"|in_array:$completed_steps}{assign var="complete" value="Y"}{else}{assign var="complete" value="N"}{/if}
{if "step_three"|in_array:$edit_steps}{assign var="no_edit" value="N"}{else}{assign var="no_edit" value="Y"}{/if}
{if "step_three"|in_array:$show_steps}{assign var="show" value="Y"}{else}{assign var="show" value="N"}{/if}

{/if}

{$lang.shipping}

{if $no_edit == "Y"}
{include file="views/profiles/components/step_profile_fields.tpl" section="S" but_meta="cm-ajax" but_href="$index_script?dispatch=checkout.checkout&update_step=step_three&edit_steps[]=step_three" but_coords="checkout_steps,cart_items,checkout_totals"}
{else}
{include file="views/profiles/components/profile_fields.tpl" section="S" nothing_extra="Y" update_step="step_three" body_id="sa" shipping_flag=$profile_fields.B|sizeof|default:false shipping_eq_billing=$cart.shipping_eq_billing}

{if $shipping_population}
{$lang.or}
{/if}

{/if}

{if $no_edit == "Y"}
{include file="views/checkout/components/shipping_rates.tpl"}

{if $cart.shipping_failed}

{$lang.text_no_shipping_methods}

{/if}
{/if}

{/if}

{if 'step_four'|in_array:$completed_steps}{assign var='complete' value="Y"}{else}{assign var='complete' value="N"}{/if}
{if 'step_four'|in_array:$edit_steps}{assign var='no_edit' value="N"}{else}{assign var='no_edit' value="Y"}{/if}
{if 'step_four'|in_array:$show_steps}{assign var='show' value="Y"}{else}{assign var='show' value="N"}{/if}

{/if}

{$lang.payment_method}

{* Payment methods form *}
{include file="views/checkout/components/payment_methods.tpl" no_mainbox="Y"}
{* /Payment methods form *}

{if $cart|fn_allow_place_order}

{include file="views/checkout/summary.tpl"}

{/if}

```

Rgds Daniel

[quote name=‘vgold735343’]hahahaha good topic, like the site…___________________________________________________________________Maple Story Power Leveling[/quote]

Are you going to keep spamming like this? I know I’m not a moderator, but I still don’t like spamming. If you want a general discussion, it should probably be kept inside here:

General Chat

Here is the place to discuss anything not related to CS-Cart.

And if you want to advertise your site, do it here, but just once:

Advertise your Site

Advertise your cs-cart website and get some hits!