How to Make Your CS-Cart Website Faster?

How to make your CS-Cart website faster? This question concerns many online store owners. Therefore, we would like to share our experience with you.

While working on a new TitanFittings project, the Alt-team implemented the ability to significantly increase page load speed.

The owners of the Titan Fittings online store faced numerous problems with their website, including its slow loading speed.

Thus, we had important tasks ahead of us, namely:

1. Migration to CS-Cart: CS-Cart offers multi-store functionality, and in the future, all your online stores can be managed under one admin panel. CS-Cart required almost no customization to meet the client’s current requirements.
  2. Development of an instant search function on the storefront: The current search was “breaking” the site.
  3. A single administrative panel for multiple storefronts: The client had several online stores with similar assortments.
  4. A fast site that doesn’t “hang” during updates.
  5. A site that doesn’t slow down under high traffic.

Results

1. Project created on CS-Cart with Lightning Commerce. We launched the project using Lightning Commerce, which turned out to be very fast, super secure, and scalable.
    Lightning Commerce is our own solution built on modern Jamstack architecture, allowing us to create very fast, stable, easily scalable online stores that are hard to hack.

2. Use of JAMstack technology. Since the client needed a fault-tolerant online store, we suggested using JAMstack technology: not a monolithic site on CS-Cart, but splitting the system into microservices, where CS-Cart would be one of the microservices, separating the storefront from the admin panel, and connecting other microservices for fast site search.

3. Data migration with 301 redirects: Some 301 redirects were configured using the standard CS-Cart function in the admin panel.

4. Static site with dynamic page regeneration.

5. Instant product search — less than 3 ms: We significantly increased the search speed on this client’s site. We also used our Lightning Commerce solution to improve product sorting and filtering functions on the site.

6. Integration with necessary services.

We are happy to create a similar online store for you or enhance your existing one.

Feel free to contact us:

manager@alt-team.com

Best regards,
Alt-team

2 Likes

Can you do this to my cs-cart site at www.bti-tool.com ? What would be the cost using similar layout and theme etc?

As we are using cs-cart website and more than 2500 products, Cs-cart is good and very fast but external things may cansumed server resources.
Our real experience with live website.

1. Many bad bots are crawling, in my case some bots from singapore was crowling my site. The bot was sending more than 5000 requstes per hours. so we need to block bad bots.
  2. Many good bots are also crowling our website, like google, Some time google may be slow down your website, So we need to limit the the good bot also.
    I have checked no addon found for bot limiting on cs-cart, I have checked one wordpress addon, stopbadbots.com I am deleloping similar addons by freelincer. For temporary protection i am using cloudflare.

Yes, we can do it for your site. The cost depends on the necessary works.