How To Make Promo Text ( Of Products ) Shown In Category Pages

Hello,

From Product page Edit, there is promo text where I can put info on colors choice.

does anyone know how to make Promo text ( of Products ) shown in Category pages - under each product name, so that customers do not have to click on the product, but from category pages, they still know how many colors available for that particular item?

[quote name='Lucy' timestamp='1431453326' post='214140']

Hello,

From Product page Edit, there is promo text where I can put info on colors choice.

does anyone know how to make Promo text ( of Products ) shown in Category pages - under each product name, so that customers do not have to click on the product, but from category pages, they still know how many colors available for that particular item?

[/quote]

What template do you use for the category pages?

Hello,

For the breadcrumbs and the product filters, vertical menu, banners, it says Template : Original.

But for the main content, it does not show template, it only shows Wrapper and User-defined css class.

So how do i go to config that? Can you show me pls?..

[quote name='Lucy' timestamp='1431453326' post='214140']

Hello,

[/quote]

Fancy colour filter from hugryweb allows this but works from filters

see my embroidered polo shirt website here