How to make order

is there a way to make a order manual for a client and that he can pay in his account

i tryed many ways but you dont get the a way to compleet the payment

thx

for this

If payment is to be made by credit card, is it possible to have the customer call the card details in to you?

Basically, I am just thinking along the lines of possibly utilizing an “Offline” credit card payment method in which you could enter a customers order through your admin panel & collect payment later.

Hmmm…I too am now thinking it would be nice if I could create an invoice and send it to my customers for custom jobs. I currently use a custom credit system but sometimes customers get confused when using it.

Create a new Payment Method, called “Purchase Order”

For the template setting, choose PO.tpl

Assign this to whichever “User Groups” you wish to offer this payment method

(Example, we created a User Group called N30 Day Terms of which we mail invoices to these customers pre-approved for open account payment terms)

In Order statuses, for the ‘Open’ status, check “Pay order again”. This wil allow a customer to come (back) to your to make payment. You could even use a special status for custom orders (e.g., Quote) and do the same thing - you would just set this status when you manually process the order.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]In Order statuses, for the ‘Open’ status, check “Pay order again”. This wil allow a customer to come (back) to your to make payment. You could even use a special status for custom orders (e.g., Quote) and do the same thing - you would just set this status when you manually process the order.

Bob[/QUOTE]

yes this i know

but when you make a order from admin to same guy its also open but he cant pay for this

[quote name=‘unlocksupport’]yes this i know

but when you make a order from admin to same guy its also open but he cant pay for this[/QUOTE]

This works for me.

Here is how I have set up and tested:

1. On order status ‘Open’, make sure “Pay order again”
  2. Entered a manual order in admin using payment method “Phone ordering”
  3. Logged into storefront as customer and reviewed order
  4. Paid order using “Credit Card” payment method.

Bob