How To Insert Script Between <Head> </head> ?

Hi

I’m new here:)

I need help to insert a javascript code into the header, it’s a email- slider (Sleeknote), that should appear on very site when you enter the website.

I need a step by step guide, since I’m not that familiar with cs-cart - Thank you very much :)

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Please use the[/font][/color] index:meta[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] hook. It will be required to create the following file and put your code there[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]design\themes\THEME\templates\addons\my_changes\hooks\index[/font][/color][color=red][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]meta.post[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif].tpl[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Then clear the cache and make sure that the My changes add-on is active [/font][/color]

Hi @madhuri,

You can also follow http://forum.cs-cart…__fromsearch__1 for a more user friendly approach ;)

I hope that helps,

Valentin

[color=#808080][size=2]part of hungryweb.net[/size][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]@eComLabs I can't find this path: design\themes\THEME\templates\addons\my_changes\hooks\index[/font][/color][color=red][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]meta.post[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif].tpl

Can you make a screen shoot, so i can se where to go? [/font][/color]

in the new versions is built in function to insert code… look under theme layouts…then click gear in upper corner…and paste your code… you can apply the code to all pages.

regards

džemal

[quote name='BigFod' timestamp='1419947828' post='201313']

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]@eComLabs I can't find this path: design\themes\THEME\templates\addons\my_changes\hooks\index[/font][/color][color=red][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]meta.post[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif].tpl

[/quote]

“THEME” should be the name of your selected theme like basic or whatever

[quote name='BigFod' timestamp='1419947828' post='201313']

[/quote]

johnbol1 is right. If the basic theme is used, just replace the THEME with basic, if the responsive is used, replace it with responsive

If you face any problem, please let me know.

https://mc.yandex.ru/metrika/watch.js where can i remove this?
Is it in default in cs cart?

https://mc.yandex.ru/metrika/watch.js where can i remove this?
Is it in default in cs cart?

It is a part of the CS-Cart Russian Version. Do you use Russian build?

It is a part of the CS-Cart Russian Version. Do you use Russian build?

I bought from russian company :) I want to get rid :)

I bought from russian company :) I want to get rid :)

Disable the "Russian localization — Yandex.Metrika" module in this case