How to Increase product sales Stats for customers also bought addon to work?

Basically, what Im looking for is the following:

How to Increase product sales Stats for the “customers also bought” addon to work correctly?

Is there a place I can go in phpadmin to inflate these stats?

Alain

The table containing the sales amount is cscart_product_sales. You will need to find the product_id to determine which record to change.

Bob

Thanks Bob,

I have 0 rows in that section. Is there a way to add --lets say 25 sales to each product in a quick manner using a query? Im not even sure If that will auto populate the “customers also bought” section or maybe it will?

Alain

[quote name=‘jobosales’]The table containing the sales amount is cscart_product_sales. You will need to find the product_id to determine which record to change.

Bob[/QUOTE]

You would need to do SQL inserts to that table after gathering the correct product_id and category_id for each product. Not something I would call simple. And thinking on it a bit more, that table probably is used just for the Bestsellers list, not the Customer Also Bought list.

If your store is not live yet, you could set your starting order number to 1 and then process some orders that include the items you want customers to see on the Also Bought list. Make sure you use a payment method that does not contact a payment processor so you do not pay any fees. After you are done, rest your starting order number to something higher like 1000. You will only be able to do this once, but it should work to initially populate your list.

Bob