How To Import Products To New Version ?

I have an 2.1.4 version which have 800+ active products… i want to only export and import to 3.0.1 version… how can i do that ?

Hello miracles,

[quote name='miracles' timestamp='1341470653' post='139963']

I have an 2.1.4 version which have 800+ active products… i want to only export and import to 3.0.1 version… how can i do that ?

[/quote]

Thank you for your message.

The Import/Export data feature has not been changed significantly in the current CS-Cart version since version 2.1.4. So if you want to export products from CS-Cart version 2.1.4 to version 3.0.1, you can use instructions in the following articles of our Knowledge base:

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

If you experience any problems with this, please do not hesitate to write about it here.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[size=4]I have been trying to export our products from version 2.2.5 to our new version 3, but it won't work.

The export processing bar opens and closes instantly and nothing more happens, I have tried to increase memory_limit, post_max_size, default_socket_timeout, max_execution_time but it doesn't work anyway, also tried to select just a few products to export but same thing happens.

It works to export other data without problems.

PHP version 5.3.15-1.

Any ideas? Thanks![/size]

I found a solution for my problem:

When i had all available fields chosen it didn’t work.

So i tried to add one “exported fields” in a time, it worked to export with all fields except when i had “Out of stock actions” field chosen. When i exported without the field “Out of stock actions” included it worked.

I attach a picture (this set-up worked):

You should check the new version 3.0.2 which is released today