How To Hide Price When A Product Is Out Of Stock

How to hide price when a product is out of stock ?

Can this be achieved with any settings that come out of the box with cscart. If it would be possible to achieve this with code directions on getting started will also be appreciated. Thanks

I am afraid, it is not possible out of the box

I am afraid, it is not possible out of the box

alright this is what i have so far. I am trying to update the product name hook in the product_data.tpl file. Following the docs I have tried creating a new file called

design/themes/responsive/templates/addons/my_changes/hooks/products/product_name.override.tpl

but the name doesnt change. Am I on the right track to getting such a feature implemented

alright this is what i have so far. I am trying to update the product name hook in the product_data.tpl file. Following the docs I have tried creating a new file called

design/themes/responsive/templates/addons/my_changes/hooks/products/product_name.override.tpl

but the name doesnt change. Am I on the right track to getting such a feature implemented

At first, check permissions of the new template. Then clear cache. If it does not help, try to delete the var/cache manually