How To Have Inline Validation For Checkout Form?

Hi,

How can we have "inline validation for checkout form" or "Form-Field Validation" like the following .. so when the user enters short value or wrong value for "Phone" we stop the checkout ..

Hi,

How can we have "inline validation for checkout form" or "Form-Field Validation" like the following .. so when the user enters short value or wrong value for "Phone" we stop the checkout ..

It's easy. The phone form will be starting with +7 and having the standard groups digit placeholders of the Russian phone numbers -

+7 ABC xxx-xx-xx

Phone numbers will be rejected if not corresponding to this model.

This was a working solution for the new checkout discussed with all seriousness on the Russian forum...

Hi,

You need to modify default forms validation.
It is impossible without code modification unfortunately, it can be extended with addons.

If you are familiar with CS-Cart code, you should add additional validators to required fields

https://docs.cs-cart.com/4.9.x/developer_guide/core/front-end/microformats.html#field-validation

Hi ALL,

Thanks for your replies.

It's easy. The phone form will be starting with +7 and having the standard groups digit placeholders of the Russian phone numbers -

+7 ABC xxx-xx-xx

Phone numbers will be rejected if not corresponding to this model.

This was a working solution for the new checkout discussed with all seriousness on the Russian forum...

I can not find the same for international numbers

You need to modify default forms validation.
It is impossible without code modification unfortunately, it can be extended with addons.

Do you know any addon does this?

If you are familiar with CS-Cart code, you should add additional validators to required fields

https://docs.cs-cart.com/4.9.x/developer_guide/core/front-end/microformats.html#field-validation

I have seen the same reference before and tried it .. did not work with me ..

I can not find the same for international numbers

And you will not find it. They have only one minaret and act as though the world is what is seen from this single bell tower.

I have seen the same reference before and tried it .. did not work with me ..

It should work. We constantly use own validators in our projects

And you will not find it. They have only one minaret and act as though the world is what is seen from this single bell tower.

:D

It should work. We constantly use own validators in our projects

I will try more and more .. thanks