How To Handle Payment Processing

want to know how to handle payment process when the server doesnt accept a notify url which contain dynamic variable or the payment server doesnt send back a notification response

Hello

Please explain the problem in more detail

Best regards

Robert

want to know how to handle payment process when the server doesnt accept a notify url which contain dynamic variable or the payment server doesnt send back a notification response

For example, you can use the following URL for notifications

https://www.domain.com/app/addons/MY_ADDON/payments/MY_PAYMENT_SCRIPT.php

If you use Apache, add .htaccess file to the /payments directory

If you use Nginx, add necessary corrections to Nginx config

Hello

Best regards

Robert

For example, you can use the following URL for notifications

https://www.domain.com/app/addons/MY_ADDON/payments/MY_PAYMENT_SCRIPT.php

If you use Apache, add .htaccess file to the /payments directory

If you use Nginx, add necessary corrections to Nginx config

hello thank you but the link you attached doesnt work

Hello

Best regards

Robert

i wnat to know where to send a payment gateway respone

i know where to send the response when the payment gateway server accpets a dynamic url like this"fn_url("payment_notification.complete?payment=paymentgatewayname&order_id=$order_id")"

but i want to know where to send payment gateway response when the payment gateway doesnt accpet dynamic url and only accpets a static url that is a notify url that you add once to payment gateway server

hello thank you but the link you attached doesnt work

Sure, it does not work since it just an example.

Use the fn_payment_url function (app/functions/fn.cart.php) to create URL for your payment processor and addon

Sure, it does not work since it just an example.

Use the fn_payment_url function (app/functions/fn.cart.php) to create URL for your payment processor and addon

thanks for response again so if i create a url with fn_payment_url and pass it on as notify url to the payment gateway does the payment gateway send it to this new payment url or is there a way of handling it

Yes, for example check the app/payments/cardsave_hosted.php file

Yes, for example check the app/payments/cardsave_hosted.php file

okay have check it and created static notify url now i want to know how to access the value sent at the newly created static url by using fn_payment_url()

In your php file use the following code

if (!defined('BOOTSTRAP')) {
    require './../../../payments/init_payment.php';
    fn_print_die($_REQUEST);
}

Transaction data should be in the $_REQUEST array

In your php file use the following code

if (!defined('BOOTSTRAP')) {
    require './../../../payments/init_payment.php';
    fn_print_die($_REQUEST);
}

Transaction data should be in the $_REQUEST array

Okay should i create init_payment.php or does it already exisit in cs cart

It is already exists and used in various payment processor integrations

It is already exists and used in various payment processor integrations

i cant access the static url i created with fn_payment_url plus the payment gateway aslo doesnt accept dynamic return url like "http://localhost/domianname/index.php?dispatch=payment_notification.complete&payment=paymentgateway&order_id=1"it only accepts static url

In my posts it is described how to use static URL instead of dynamic one. As I said, static URLs are used in some payment processor integrations with CS-Cart

In my posts it is described how to use static URL instead of dynamic one. As I said, static URLs are used in some payment processor integrations with CS-Cart

hellow thanks again but can you tell me a payment process that use static url for both notify url and return url in cs cart

Not sure if any payment method uses static URL for both cases. But it is not a problem. For example, check

app/payments/dps_access.php

or

app/payments/cardsave_hosted.php

Not sure if any payment method uses static URL for both cases. But it is not a problem. For example, check

app/payments/dps_access.php

or

app/payments/cardsave_hosted.php

okay thanks for the info i think i have everything in place expect for the fact i cant access the static url i created. should i add somesort of command to htaccess if so what ?

thanks

best regrads

For Apache, go to the directory where payment script is located and create .htaccess file

Require all granted

Order Deny,Allow
Allow from all

Options -Indexes

For Apache, go to the directory where payment script is located and create .htaccess file

Require all granted

Order Deny,Allow
Allow from all

Options -Indexes

thanks alot ecomlabs