How To Get The Ip Block With Access Restrictions?

Hello

Does some one know how to get this function on my multi vendor store with 4.2.3: http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.3.x/user_guide/addons/access_restrictions/access_to_store.html

My website don't have the ip block function, I think is the old version, do I need update the access restrictions addon to get this function? If yes, can you show me how to update this addon please?

Please check the image for the current function of the addon access restrictions of my website!

Thank very much in advance!

My website is Enewwholesale.com

Franck

current function with access restriction addon.jpg

Is the access restrictions addon active on your site?

Can you further describe what you mean by "ip block function"?

Is the access restrictions addon active on your site?

Can you further describe what you mean by "ip block function"?

Dear EZ

I hope to block some ip address to visit my website like comment spam, but my website access restrictions is the old version (I think, please see the image for the current version on my website), they don't have the ip block function, do you know how to get it or need update?

Thank

Franck

IP, Domain, Email, Credit card blocking has been part of access restrictions for as long as I can remember. To access the blocking page, hover over "Add-ons" and you should see "Access restrictions" in the drop down menu if it is installed.

IP, Domain, Email, Credit card blocking has been part of access restrictions for as long as I can remember. To access the blocking page, hover over "Add-ons" and you should see "Access restrictions" in the drop down menu if it is installed.

Dear The tool

Please check the image for my current version, they don't let me add the ip address manually, do you think I need upgrade? if yes, can you show me how to upgrade please?

Thank!!!

Dear The tool

Please check the image for my current version, they don't let me add the ip address manually, do you think I need upgrade? if yes, can you show me how to upgrade please?

Thank!!!

Did you do as I instructed? The image you are showing is the settings from manage addons which is not where you access the blocking page.

Suggest you do this from cPanel (or whatever admin package you are using) so that those IP's never even launch an instance of Apache/php/cs-cart.

I concur with Tony. I use CSF in cPanel to block IPs. However, I do not know if CSF will block an IP after a number of failed attempts to log in to CSC. The Access restrictions addon will.

You checks the addon settings. IP addresses can be added on another page. Please use Add-ons -> Access restrictions one. It should work on your version of CS-Cart

Suggest you do this from cPanel (or whatever admin package you are using) so that those IP's never even launch an instance of Apache/php/cs-cart.

Dear Tbirnseth

Do you means need to block on the server setting? The cPanel = server right?

Thank

You checks the addon settings. IP addresses can be added on another page. Please use Add-ons -> Access restrictions one. It should work on your version of CS-Cart

Dear Ecomlabs

Can you show me which page can add the block ip address please? because i have check all pages, but still not find the page where can add the ip address to block.

Thank

Did you do as I instructed? The image you are showing is the settings from manage addons which is not where you access the blocking page.

Dear Tool

Can you show me which page can add the ip block please? I have check all of pages, but still not find this page.

Thank

Dear Tool

Can you show me which page can add the ip block please? I have check all of pages, but still not find this page.

Thank

access_restrictions.jpg

Dear Tool

Thank

I don't have this page on my admin space. :-(

If you do not see "Access restrictions" in the tab then the addon is not installed correctly. Suggest you uninstall and reinstall.

Possibly the Manage access restrictions is not enabled for your admin account privilege