How to get the compact-list view in the cart?

When I visit the cart I see the large product list (with the big images.)

I would like to get the “compact list” to be the default view in the actual shopping cart. How can I do this?

Thanks!

Design > Appearance settings > Products list layouts settings> set the Product list default layout to “compact list.”

[quote name=‘plinkplink’]Design > Appearance settings > Products list layouts settings> set the Product list default layout to “compact list.”[/QUOTE]

Hey- I have my settings like that already and it doesn’t seem to affect the cart view. Here’s my settings:

[quote name=‘plinkplink’]Design > Appearance settings > Products list layouts settings> set the Product list default layout to “compact list.”[/QUOTE]

Hey- I have my settings like that already and it doesn’t seem to affect the cart view. I tried to post a screenshot but this forum doesn’t seem to allow that.

Screenshot: [url]http://i.imgur.com/L4Y7k.png[/url]

My posts keep disappearing. I have the settings as you say but still get the huge full list view in the cart itself.

Empty browser cache?

[quote name=‘plinkplink’]Empty browser cache?[/QUOTE]

I develop using FF with cache disabled completely. Still, no luck…

Some FF gives problem due to their cache problem. Try on Chrome and see the result

[quote name=‘miracles’]Some FF gives problem due to their cache problem. Try on Chrome and see the result[/QUOTE]

Thanks - I’m a web developer and use all browsers to test.

Can anyone help me with this?

The suggestions so far haven’t worked. I would like to get my cart to display in compact-list mode and cannot get it working for some reason. :confused:

Clear your cart cache (?cc).

Also check that in individual categories, you do not have any display setting that would override the default that you have set. Check one category to be sure.

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’]Clear your cart cache (?cc).

Also check that in individual categories, you do not have any display setting that would override the default that you have set. Check one category to be sure.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. The category display settings are correct.

How do I clear the “Cart Cache?” I assume it’s an admin setting somewhere?

yourdomain.com

replacing yourdomain and your_admin appropriately for your store.

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’]yourdomain.com

replacing yourdomain and your_admin appropriately for your store.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm. That didn’t seem to do anything.

then go to Design/Customization and turn on Customization mode.

Then “View storefront in customization mode”.

Navigate to the page that is not listing correctly.

There will be an icon in the upper left of that area. If you hover over it, it will show you what templates are being called (and in what order). You can then verify that you’re getting the right one or you have some other setting that is forcing you to a template that you don’t desire.

Sorry, that’s all I can do from here.