How To Get Customer Email Showing On Order?

Hi,

Apparently the customers email address is not propagating the generated order form. How do I get the customers email on to the order form. Critical for business.

The first graphic Profile_email_setup is from the billing address - this was already checked.

The second attachment profile_shipping_email does not have the box checked.

Could my problem be that the Order only looks at the Shipping profile therefore is ignoring the Billing profile. The site does not have payment processes through the site, only offset payment processing.

Whilst here can someone please advise what syntax to use in a page that will call the phone number in the General and/or Company settings please.

Always grateful for help.

TIA

profile_email_setup.png

What page do you mean? Invoice, order details page or something else?

eComLabs thanks for your response.

Sorry for delay. Customer Order confirmation sent to the Company website. The customer email address that used to be underneath the customer details on the copy of the Order is no longer visible.

Also is it possible to have a second email address for any of the Company emails listed under the Company Settings. This used to be the case however after entering a second address it seems to no longer be there, perhaps the division of email addressed was in error (that I used) ie, is it ',' or ';' or other?

Thanks so much for responding

What e-mail template mode do you use? New or old one?

Hi eComLabs,

I have just changed the flag to new format. Sorry in and out of hospital and new kitchen installed. But back again now. If you are still able to help it would be most appreciated.

Cheers

Hi eComLabs,

I have just changed the flag to new format. Sorry in and out of hospital and new kitchen installed. But back again now. If you are still able to help it would be most appreciated.

Cheers

Hope you are well now! To add e-mail you can edit the Bill to snippet on the Design -> Documents -> Invoice page. Use the following variable:

{{ u.email }}

hi ecom
i tryed this also but i dont get it working on the invoice to see customers email
i use the latest version tryed many ways

Sorry, but it works on the clean installation

how can i get this on the invoice then
or is there no way

Please check

result:

done this already
dont get the customer email to the bill to
dont know why this is

used all 3 different codes

Please show me the code you use

i tryed
{{u.b_email}}
{{u.email}}
{{u.s_email}}

It is required to examine the issue directly on your installation

ok thx
how to do this

You can contact CS-Cart support team. Also we can perform such examination on the paid basis

and whats the price to check it by you

Please drop a message to get a quote from the developer