How To Fix Uploaded Image From Resizing To 400 Width?

I am on 4.3.3 version right now. I don't know which update caused the change. All my uploaded images now are resized to 400 width. I upload 800 x 600 pictures on purpose so when people use the cursor over thumbnail it shows a nice close up, large view. But all new products now seem to resize the main picture to 400 width. So when they do a cursor over thumbnail it is just slightly larger.

there is nothing in the settings under thumbnail that show it resizing the main image to 400 width. All thumbnails for product pages are resized correctly under the thumbnail settings. I just don't want the main image resized.

How would I go about fixing the main product image from resizing or at least change the parameter somewhere to show 640 or 800 width instead of 400.

Thanks,

Chris

I am on 4.3.3 version right now. I don't know which update caused the change. All my uploaded images now are resized to 400 width. I upload 800 x 600 pictures on purpose so when people use the cursor over thumbnail it shows a nice close up, large view. But all new products now seem to resize the main picture to 400 width. So when they do a cursor over thumbnail it is just slightly larger.

there is nothing in the settings under thumbnail that show it resizing the main image to 400 width. All thumbnails for product pages are resized correctly under the thumbnail settings. I just don't want the main image resized.

How would I go about fixing the main product image from resizing or at least change the parameter somewhere to show 640 or 800 width instead of 400.

Thanks,

Chris

It seems that the problem occurs because of using the HiDPI displays support add-on in your CS-Cart installation. This module enables the high-resolution (Retina) displays support. HiDPI (dots per inch) are displays with significantly more pixels per inch than in ordinary displays.

Please note that if you use an ordinary display, the image will be reduced by 2 times. So if you wish to use this add-on, the specific images should be uploaded to your products, namely, in a high-resolution. If you disable this add-on and re-upload an image, the problem should be gone.

Thank you - I had the same problem. Banner Images and Logo coming out half sized with the original uploads being renamed with @2x, and the Banner Carousel being super tall on an iPad. I Disabled HiDPI / Retina Display and all is good now.