How to embed iframe in cms pages for google maps, youtube videos or vimeo?

Does anyone know how to embed iframe code in cms pages?

Is there anyone??? who knows how to do this

??? really frustrated… :( with the CS- Cart documentation.

Hi.

Why is that a problem? Simply switch to code editing and paste the peace of code that comes from google. But remember next time that you are in text editor mode not to change and save or else you will loose that code. Text editor strips out I frame.

I never tried to put that in a html block maybe and then assign that block to the page you want. Only thing is that you are not very flexible with the positioning of the map with that way. It's either before or after your text.

Hope this helps!

I too would like to use the iframe but when I switched to html/code editing in a Content Page and it still strips the

Hi again.

If you work with version 2.2.x, then choose in Settings>appearance the CKE editor as your default text editor, and it should work fine.

CKE Editor under Settings >> Appearance >> Default WYSIWYG Editor worked GREAT!

CKE seems superior… ?

:)

Actualy its a striiping thing. I am sure if I ahve a closer look I will find that triger that strips all iframe from html.

You can also try to switch to no editor for just this purpose, paste your code and then back to your editor.

I know this is an old post, but it worked for me.

I was trying to embed Javascript or an iframe into my website with customer reviews. The reviews were gathered by an external company, so the data had to be loaded into my website.

I switched the default editor, but was still unable to implement the iframe code, but when I tried the javascript code it worked.

Thank you for this work-around.

JJ.

[font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]CKEditor is much better.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]I have no issues adding iFrames and other tags, providing I don't click the Preview switch before saving… (screw everything up!)[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Keep a copy of your page's code, incase the content editor messes up the code.[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Don't forget to use [font=courier new,courier,monospace]{literal} {/literal}[/font] tags around your Javascript.[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Cheers[/font]

I know this is an old post, but still a very valid topic.

Im stuck with v2.1.4 and have pages that contain iFrames and regular html content. So the html needs to be edited in wysiwyg editor.

Id there a fix for this so that the editopr does not strip this out?

Is there a wor-around so the editor will ignore this code, and save it without stufffing it up?

Help Apreciated…