How to edit the forms?

Hello All,

We need to edit register page form,template. Edit profile,register and checkout pages use the same template regarding to form fields.But, we need to remove some fields,change some place of the fields,add some new fields to the register page while edit_profile form template need to be same.

How can we find a solution for that? We can get some customization for that, but how? We need the simplest solution to do that?

Thanks to all,

In “Users” > “Profile Fields” you can edit the register and checkout forms.

[quote name=‘gginorio’]In “Users” > “Profile Fields” you can edit the register and checkout forms.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your reply.But, I know that area in the back-end. What I meant that:

For example, edit profile page and register page are using the same template, so if we play with the edit profile page fields , register page will be also affected. We wanna assign different fields to edit profile page and some others for register page.

We now,have a chance to set up the fields for 1. edit profile page and 2.checkout page 3. affilate page.However, any change on edit profile page will affect other pages which use the same template.

Now,it is more clear? Thanks to all,

I create my forms how I like them in dreamweaver etc and add them to the html block in the form

john

[quote name=‘johnbol1’]I create my forms how I like them in dreamweaver etc and add them to the html block in the form

john[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your reply John. Can you clarify how you do like step-by-step?

What you do after creating your forms by using dreamweaver? How we gonna import those forms to the back-end? How can we make them worked in the storefront?

Thanks to all,

[quote name=‘getreal’]Thanks for your reply John. Can you clarify how you do like step-by-step?

What you do after creating your forms by using dreamweaver? How we gonna import those forms to the back-end? How can we make them worked in the storefront?

Thanks to all,[/QUOTE]

Anyone there having a solution?

Thank you,

Sertac

I grab the source code afet I have all the fields I want then I copy this into dreamweaver, change the coulors and layout etc and then copy the code to the html block in the forms tab.

John

[quote name=‘johnbol1’]I grab the source code afet I have all the fields I want then I copy this into dreamweaver, change the coulors and layout etc and then copy the code to the html block in the forms tab.

John[/QUOTE]

If that applied, will we have unique templates for the specific pages in the storefront?

For example, will we have a chance to assign different templates for edit profile and register page?

Because our aim is to play with the fields of the edit profile page while register page fields remain same?In other words, I am not talking about the design issue of the templates,forms.

Thanks,

Sertac

[quote name=‘getreal’]If that applied, will we have unique templates for the specific pages in the storefront?

For example, will we have a chance to assign different templates for edit profile and register page?

Because our aim is to play with the fields of the edit profile page while register page fields remain same?In other words, I am not talking about the design issue of the templates,forms.

Thanks,

Sertac[/QUOTE]

Anyone there having a solution?

Hi,

“”“” If that applied, will we have unique templates for the specific pages in the storefront?

For example, will we have a chance to assign different templates for edit profile and register page? Because our aim is to play with the fields of the edit profile page while register page fields remain same?In other words, I am not talking about the design issue of the templates,forms.“”“”“”

Can anyone give me answer to the questions above?Thanks,