How To Edit "customer Information" Box In Vendor Panel Sidebar

Hello!

I'm looking to figure out how to edit the customer information box which is displayed on vendor panel when viewing a specific order. In my case I need to delete the Bitcoin address that is reaching into other blocks.

Here's a screenshot of what i'm referring to; http://imgur.com/a/NXDdS

Thanks in advance,

-Thomas H.

Hello!

I'm looking to figure out how to edit the customer information box which is displayed on vendor panel when viewing a specific order. In my case I need to delete the Bitcoin address that is reaching into other blocks.

Here's a screenshot of what i'm referring to; http://imgur.com/a/NXDdS

Thanks in advance,

-Thomas H.

Hello!

This section is located in design/backend/templates/views/order_management/components/profiles_info.tpl :

{capture name="customer_information"}

But it seems that the add-on extends this block. So you should look into the add-on's files.

Also you can just increase the width of the Customer information block.

Since there are no hooks in the Customer infromation section, please check the following file:

design/backend/templates/views/order_management/components/profiles_info.tpl

under the following file:

Hello!

This section is located in design/backend/templates/views/order_management/components/profiles_info.tpl :

But it seems that the add-on extends this block. So you should look into the add-on's files.

Also you can just increase the width of the Customer information block.

Since there are no hooks in the Customer infromation section, please check the following file:

design/backend/templates/views/order_management/components/profiles_info.tpl

under the following file:

Hey guys,

Thanks for the help.

I've deleted everything below {capture name="customer_information"} in design/backend/templates/views/order_management/components/profiles_info.tpl ,cleared cache, and it doesn't affect the "customer information" sidebar on the vendor panel in the slightest.

Any more ideas?

Thank you!

Hey guys,

Thanks for the help.

I've deleted everything below {capture name="customer_information"} in design/backend/templates/views/order_management/components/profiles_info.tpl ,cleared cache, and it doesn't affect the "customer information" sidebar on the vendor panel in the slightest.

Any more ideas?

Thank you!

Some add-on can override this file. Try to find such file: design/backend/templates/addons/SOME_ADDON/overrides/views/order_management/components/profiles_info.tpl. If you do not find, just send me PM with the FTP access to your store.

We are also ready to help you if you PM me temporary access