how to display several Shipping method in the check out page ??

As the title of this thread, can anyone tell me how to display several Shipping method in the check out page ??

Currently, the shopping cart i run only display the free shipping… but we have set up other solution, such DHL, UPS…those are supposed to be displayed alone with the ‘free shipping’ …

but why only the free shipping shows up, others does not…

please help…

but in free shipping, why you need other shipping method ?

Anyway your point is good, any solution ?

[quote name=‘miracles’]but in free shipping, why you need other shipping method ?

Anyway your point is good, any solution ?[/QUOTE]

well, we offer free shipping via airmail on the orders. however, we would like to provides more shipping methods for buyers’ options.

Hello londonman,

It seems that the problem occurs because the UPS and DHL shipping methods are not configured properly. Please try to configure them according to the instructions in the articles of our Knowledge base:

[url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name=‘CS-Cart Support team’]Hello londonman,

It seems that the problem occurs because the UPS and DHL shipping methods are not configured properly. Please try to configure them according to the instructions in the articles of our Knowledge base:

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team[/QUOTE]

Hi Pavel,

Thank you for your reply.

But i am meaning to set up the shipping method manually, like a register airmail…

i’d like to list a shipping method like,

Free shipping—

Register airmail— ( manually setting, not included in the shopping cart integrated shipping method)

DHL—

UPS—

Hope to hear your reply soon, Thanks.

Hello londonman,

It should work properly if you set up different shipping methods (a free shipping method, a manual shipping method, and a real-time shipping method) in the administration panel. If your shipping methods are set up properly and only a free shipping method is displayed on the storefront, the problem requires investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

It should work properly if you set up different shipping methods (a free shipping method, a manual shipping method, and a real-time shipping method) in the administration panel. If your shipping methods are set up properly and only a free shipping method is displayed on the storefront, the problem requires investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server.

Pavel Zyukin

Hi Pavel,

Thank you for your reply.

It is strange that other shipping method do not show up in the checkout page when the goods is free shipping. but then the goods is not free shipping, the others shipping method will be displayed.

Hope to hear from you soon.

By the way, i did check

but it does not display, even i cleaned up the cache…

and i am follow

but can’t find"

{$lang.shipping_method}:

{foreach from=$shipping_rates key=shipping_id item=s_rate}

"

in the shipping_rates tpl…

I set a new shipping method but nothing to display…

help…

Hello londonman,

It is the standard CS-Cart functionality that if a product has the “Free shipping” option enabled and it is the only product in the cart, only the “Free shipping” method will be displayed on the “Checkout” page on the storefront. I suggest that you should set up a free shipping method by following the instructions in the “Setting up a free shipping method” article of our Knowledge base: [url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

As regards the problem with adding a new carrier, it requires investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server.

Also note that the instructions located in the “Displaying a list of shipping methods as a radio group on the checkout page” article of our Knowledge base are applicable only to CS-Cart version 2.0.x. The list of shipping methods is displayed as a radio group by default in the standard CS-Cart installation of version 2.1.x.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

It is the standard CS-Cart functionality that if a product has the “Free shipping” option enabled and it is the only product in the cart, only the “Free shipping” method will be displayed on the “Checkout” page on the storefront. I suggest that you should set up a free shipping method by following the instructions in the “Setting up a free shipping method” article of our Knowledge base: [url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

As regards the problem with adding a new carrier, it requires investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server.

Also note that the instructions located in the “Displaying a list of shipping methods as a radio group on the checkout page” article of our Knowledge base are applicable only to CS-Cart version 2.0.x. The list of shipping methods is displayed as a radio group by default in the standard CS-Cart installation of version 2.1.x.

Pavel Zyukin

Again, the free shipping is already there… ummmm

Hey, do i need to pay the credit?? if to contact your customer help desk ???

The version i used is 2.1.4 . Not 2.0.x…

Surely there is a default list shipping , but not much useful to me according to my country…

i want to add a new shipping method but not display in the front…

Hello londonman,

Yes, if you want to use our support service, you need to order either support credits or a support period on the “Services” page in your Help Desk account.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team