How To Disable Browser Pinch Zoom In Mobile Version ? Cs Cart 4.7.2

Dear cs-cart community,

I am trying to disable browser pinch zoom for mobile version of my website, but I could not find any related post in forums, can you please let me know how can I disable the browser pinch zoom in the mobile version so the users cannot be able to zoom by pinch on the mobile devices?

Your response will be highly appreciated

You should edit the viewport meta tag in the design/themes/[theme_name]/templates/meta.tpl file. You can use something like:

Dear cs-cart community,

I am trying to disable browser pinch zoom for mobile version of my website, but I could not find any related post in forums, can you please let me know how can I disable the browser pinch zoom in the mobile version so the users cannot be able to zoom by pinch on the mobile devices?

Your response will be highly appreciated

You should edit the viewport meta tag in the design/themes/[theme_name]/templates/meta.tpl file. You can use something like:

I tried adding it to the theme folder but it only worked for the homepage, I want each page not to be able to be zoom? can you please tell me how can I make the pinch zoom disable for the entire site mobile version?? for reference, I am using uni theme ,

Please response with line of code that can disable the pinch zoom on all mobile devices for my website?

Can someone please respond with the solution?

It should work for entire site. The code they used to use is:

Try clearing/deleting the cache. /var/cache/

It should work for entire site. The code they used to use is:

Try clearing/deleting the cache. /var/cache/

I tried both of the codes you are talking about still no luck

Please share or PM me your website

Please share or PM me your website

i have sent you a PM please check

I was trying to do the opposite and make my elements pinch zoomable and chenge this

to this

Seems to work, are there any downsides I should maybe be aware of ?

Thanks