How To Create A New Tpl In Cs-Cart

I want to make product tpl in to scroll.Is there any way to do so.How can i create a New tpl.

Actually i want to display product with description to be scrolled in home page but since product description is not triggering in products_scroller.tpl.I took product.tpl as it displays the product description,but i want this to be scrolled is there any way to do so. Thanks in advance

I want to make product tpl in to scroll.Is there any way to do so.How can i create a New tpl.

Actually i want to display product with description to be scrolled in home page but since product description is not triggering in products_scroller.tpl.I took product.tpl as it displays the product description,but i want this to be scrolled is there any way to do so. Thanks in advance

We recommend you to edit the existing products_scroller.tpl template via the My changes add-on.

Unfortunately no docs on it at the moment.
We will write a tutorial with step by step instructions. And publish it.

At the moment you can try to modify products_scroller.tpl and add {$product.full_description} or {$product.short_description} in it