How to Create a discount coupon and send it to the customer who subscribe email letter automatically in cs cart

Hi

How to Create a discount coupon and send it to the customer who subscribe email letter automatically in cs cart.
I have try many time but it is not working.

Thank you
Best regard
Adisak

Did you try this?

https://docs.cs-cart.com/latest/user_guide/manage_products/promotions/auto_coupons.html

1 Like

Hi
Thank you for taking the time to assist me; I tried but it did not work. I changed the "order subtotal " condition to “customer is subscribed” , followed a similar protocol, and tested by subscribing to the newsletter, but I did not receive any emails from the marketplace.

Do I need to add any additional conditions? I haved done process as the photo

1. I have create discount coupon 10%

2. Create promotion provided coupon

Thank you
Adisak

Hello.

You can use ready addons

1 Like

The settings look correctly. But in the documentation it is stated

The code won’t work and won’t be sent to the customer by email until the status of the order is set to Complete.

Did you set correct order status to the order?

Hi

My objective of coupon code for the customer who subscribes the newsletter, not for the customer who order the products. So after the customer subscribes, coupon code should be sent.

The subscribe box as the storefront as below photo

Best regards,
Adisak

Hi all

I found the solution as I have to go to add on news letters and set promotion for Choose a promotion whose promo code will be given at subscription:

Thank you for all to help me !

2 Likes

Thank you for keeping us updated!

Hi

My goal with the coupon code is for subscribers to the newsletter, not for customers placing orders for goods. So, a coupon code ought to be sent after the client subscribes.

The storefront’s subscribe button is shown in the picture below.

1 Like

Hello!

In a case, this will be the one-for-all coupon code, you can use the Autoresponder with that will sent this coupon to everyone subscribed.

1 Like