How to create a CS-Cart 2.0 Custom Add on

How do you create a CS-Cart 2.0 Custom Add on? I know the folders for add ons. is there a tutorial for another post on how to create a custom add on in 2.0?

[quote name=‘VarwigDude’]How do you create a CS-Cart 2.0 Custom Add on? I know the folders for add ons. is there a tutorial for another post on how to create a custom add on in 2.0?[/QUOTE]

What are you planning to do?

I am trying to add screen printing products in which the customer would upload files and / or make their own logo / design. I already have prefect php and tpl script for it i am just trying to integrate it.

[quote name=‘VarwigDude’]I am trying to add screen printing products in which the customer would upload files and / or make their own logo / design. I already have prefect php and tpl script for it i am just trying to integrate it.[/QUOTE]

I see, the tutorial or docs will be released soon!

[quote name=‘VarwigDude’]I am trying to add screen printing products in which the customer would upload files and / or make their own logo / design. I already have prefect php and tpl script for it i am just trying to integrate it.[/QUOTE]

If I may ask, what is the name of the script? We’re also investigating the integration of this functionality.