How To Create A Blacklist Of Customers

How can we create a blacklist of customers so that we dont process there orders in future ?

Hello,

Try to user access restriction module - CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Thank you.

Actually what we want is that Customers who dont pay for our products or return without reason we dont want them to be able to shop from our store. They are already registered with us so we want to block them some how so that when they try to create an order they are not allowed to login etc or use guest acess .

The access restrictions doesnt have an option for registered users.

Strange thing is I am unable to add any email address in the Access Restrictions Screen. It gives an error Invalid Email Address if I add any email id.

phperror log shows this error: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 7 in /public_html/app/addons/access_restrictions/func.php on line 44

if (preg_match('/^([?*-\d\w][?*-.\d\w]*)$/', $email_name)) {

http://postimg.org/image/qyzzakusx/

I just block their IP address in the htacess file, more often then not my problems are with overseas orders.

The biggest pain is the spam registerers, this cart really needs “test valid email address” in the registration form.

IP Addresses change with time for customers they are all dynamic so not a workable solution.

Registered customers can be blocked from the admin panel. Just change the customer status from Active to Disabled

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1440417299' post='227682']

Registered customers can be blocked from the admin panel. Just change the customer status from Active to Disabled

[/quote]

Cant we categorize them using a User Group ?

Hi fleaffair,

[quote name='fleaffair' timestamp='1440422807' post='227692']

[/quote]

Yes, you can set usergroups for Disabled users too.

[quote name='fleaffair' timestamp='1440422807' post='227692']

[/quote]

Sure, why not?