How to change the currency symbol color?

How to change the currency symbol color?

Also as you can see in the image, there is a white line on top of the currency that I want to remove, and this very same line is on top of the page.

Currency.png

Hi

demo cs-cart :

styles.css line 1809

.select-wrap.currencies a.active-element {

color:[color=#ff0000] [/color][color=#ff0000]#4D4D4D;[/color]

padding: 3px 8px 1px;

}

line 1789

.select-wrap.languages a.active-element, .select-wrap.currencies a.active-element {

background-color:[color=#ff0000] [/color][color=#ff0000]#EDEDED;[/color]

border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px;

box-shadow: 0 3px 4px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.04) inset, 0 -3px 4px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.04) inset;

display: inline-block;

margin-top: -3px;

padding: 3px 0 1px;

}

lucien

[quote name='lulu51' timestamp='1346600698' post='144140'] Hi demo cs-cart : styles.css line 1809 .select-wrap.currencies a.active-element { color:[color=#ff0000] [/color][color=#ff0000]#4D4D4D;[/color] padding: 3px 8px 1px; } line 1789 .select-wrap.languages a.active-element, .select-wrap.currencies a.active-element { background-color:[color=#ff0000] [/color][color=#ff0000]#EDEDED;[/color] border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px; box-shadow: 0 3px 4px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.04) inset, 0 -3px 4px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.04) inset; display: inline-block; margin-top: -3px; padding: 3px 0 1px; } lucien [/quote]

Thank you lulu for the reply. I tried that before and it didn't work, I also tried again now and something, no result! I wonder why!

How about the lines in the header and above the currency symbol? Any idea?

Hi

firefox and addon firebug to examine the code

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/firebug/

lucien

[quote name=‘lulu51’ timestamp=‘1346653002’ post=‘144159’]

Hi

firefox and addon firebug to examine the code

https://addons.mozil…/addon/firebug/

lucien

[/quote]

Still can’t figure it out!! :(

You can try it yourself, it’s www.etatdor.com

Hi

www.etatdor.com

unresponsive

Firefox ne peut trouver le serveur à l'adresse www.etatdor.com.

Lucien

Hi

its not working…

If you have it online again let us know

Fotis

[quote name=‘lulu51’ timestamp=‘1347298216’ post=‘144706’] Hi www.etatdor.com unresponsive Firefox ne peut trouver le serveur à l’adresse www.etatdor.com. Lucien [/quote]

merci lulu, mais je ne parle pas français :)

[quote name=‘dvsgr’ timestamp=‘1347306277’ post=‘144714’] Hi its not working… If you have it online again let us know Fotis [/quote]

Not even the admin panel is working!! I logged in the ftp and found all files are there!! Why isn’t it working?!!

Not it looks like it's giving a database error! Strange!! I don't have much there anyway so I think I'll just clean install the new version!

Hi

Your hosting space might be full. I get that sometimes when the cache has no more space…

Try first to clean it.

Fotis

The whole godaddy is down from my end!! I can't even login my godaddy account!!

Ah yes!

its the Anonymus member attack.

Read about it here. GoDaddy Outage Takes Down Millions Of Sites, Anonymous Member Claims Responsibility • TechCrunch

Fotis

[quote name=‘dvsgr’ timestamp=‘1347309824’ post=‘144722’]

Ah yes!

its the Anonymus member attack.

Read about it here. http://techcrunch.co…lions-of-sites/

Fotis

[/quote]

Thanks for the update bro :)

I actually don’t care about my site that much now… I’m just going nuts with twitter :P

Alright, now that godaddy is back, can someone help me please :)

Hi

you dont have any currency changer and he site is white…

So …???

Oh thank god you’re here… although you still didn’t see my website, but I feel glad that you’re connecting. :)

Ok, website is working now, I managed to fix most things. However, can I please ask you to check how to remove the white background color in the hot deals section for product images? if you click on the iTunes image you’ll see that it’s a png, so I don’t know why in the hot deals it’s showing with white background!!

http://www.etatdor.com

[quote name='dvsgr' timestamp='1347510776' post='144939']

Hi

you dont have any currency changer and he site is white…

So …???

[/quote]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Hi there, can I ask you for another help I need?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I'm facing a problem removing the white box that's surrounding the submit button in the contact form. Any idea how I can do that?! (I inspected and did everything and it still doesn't change)!![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Please see check: [/font][/color]http://www.etatdor.c…view&page_id=30

Hi

in styles.css in skins/basic/customer/addons/form_builder/ in line 2

class .form-wrap-default .buttons-container

remove

background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #F2F2F2;

and

border-top: 1px solid #DDDDDD;

Fotis

I already tried that before and it didn't work, but listen to this. I tried it now again and it still didn't work. So I changed line 6

margin: 15px 0 28px -21px;

to:

margin: 5px 0 8px -1px;

while keeping also the lines you mentioned removed.

and the background disappeared. However, for some reason, I returned the margins back to the original but kept the background removed, and this time it worked!!! Insane or does it have an explanation?!!

i guess some cache issue with you brower…

Fotis