How to change order statuses in bulk?

Is there a way to change the order status such as processed, backorders, declined etc. for more than 1 order at a time? P.S. Im a first time poster but have found tons of valuable information here on the forumns. Thanks to all the people who have been so generous with there time spent answering questions and helping inform others. I am very apreciative to say the least!

I'm guessing you don't want to wait for the AJAX request to complete for each order by changing the status via the View Orders page… Far as I know, that's the only way via the admin interface.

If you know the list of order ID's, you can do it very easily with phpMyAdmin (or if you wanted to change all orders of status X to status Y)

No, I dont mind waiting for the ajax to process if I only had 1 or 2 orders to process. Thinking big here, processing 20-30 orders one at a time doesnt seem very effecient. especially since some of the processes can be done in bulk here:

[attachment=4441:Image12.jpg]

Image12.jpg

Add your desire to the long list of desires in the uservoice (or the “I can't hear you”) forum. But I doubt you're gonna get a lot of votes and I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it.