How to Change Font Color in Page Template

Hi,

I am trying to change the font color in the “Name” field in the Category and Product pages from the default black.

I can not get the Template editor to load the skin, it just hangs, so I looked at the skin/customer directory via FTP but can not figure out how to make this simple change.

Your advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Add the following to your /skins/YOURSKIN/customer/styles.css:

.mainbox-title span {
color: #[B][COLOR="Red"]2d2e2e[/COLOR][/B];
}

Replace 2d2e2e with your color.

Bob

Hi WUAP

We are a lot of people who doesnt know about coding php or even css…

Colorpic it´s a program wich captures any color you can find on your computer screen, it´s completly free.

After capturing the color just open the css´s archives and write down the color code that the program gave it to you and it will say you where is the part of the code you have to chenge.

Hope it was helpful

[quote name=‘jobosales’]Add the following to your /skins/YOURSKIN/customer/styles.css:

.mainbox-title span {
color: #[B][COLOR="Red"]2d2e2e[/COLOR][/B];
}

Replace 2d2e2e with your color.

Bob[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=“DarkGreen”][SIZE=“5”]Thank you this worked perfectly![/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name=‘Telemaco78’]Hi WUAP

We are a lot of people who doesnt know about coding php or even css…

Colorpic it´s a program wich captures any color you can find on your computer screen, it´s completly free.

After capturing the color just open the css´s archives and write down the color code that the program gave it to you and it will say you where is the part of the code you have to chenge.

Hope it was helpful[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=“DarkGreen”][SIZE=“4”]This was also a very big help for all the other colors I need to change. THANKS![/SIZE][/COLOR]