How to buy products from a particular region as it is in Ailbaba.com

I was wondering if a customer who lives in a particular location or region can easily buy product from his region instead of searching and browsing all products to find the one close to his location.

Eg. A customer who lives in Calgary, Alberta want to buy a product. All he wants is to click on search or browse product by region and from there he can browse for his product, all within Calgary. This feature is available in alibaba.com and aliexpress.com.

It makes local shipping and payment easier and cheaper and increases patronage since buyer will not need to go the open store since he can find a seller close by from the net

[quote name=‘mnwuzor’]I was wondering if a customer who lives in a particular location or region can easily buy product from his region instead of searching and browsing all products to find the one close to his location.

Eg. A customer who lives in Calgary, Alberta want to buy a product. All he wants is to click on search or browse product by region and from there he can browse for his product, all within Calgary. This feature is available in alibaba.com and aliexpress.com.

It makes local shipping and payment easier and cheaper and increases patronage since buyer will not need to go the open store since he can find a seller close by from the net[/QUOTE]

Please can some one also help me out here. I need to create a filter for prodct prchase based on customer region or nearest location to reduce shipping cost.

Thanks

[quote name=‘mnwuzor’]Please can some one also help me out here. I need to create a filter for prodct prchase based on customer region or nearest location to reduce shipping cost.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Please take a look at Localizations, I think this is what you are talking about.

Make search with ‘Localizations’ at [url]https://www.cs-cart.com/reference-guide.html[/url]