How To Automatically Approve Product Reviews?

Hi,

How can I automatically approve product reviews without having to manually approve them? I believe there was a feature to do this, but I think they moved it in one of the recent updates.

Thank You!

Please check addon settings

https://prnt.sc/14u2s8y

Hi,

Thank You for your message. However, for all the tabs in the "Comments & Reviews" add-on settings, next to the "Administrator must approve posts submitted by: No Approval Needed". It says, "No Approval Needed", but the green notification message still appears saying, "Successful Thank you for your review. Your review will be checked before it gets published.”, and the admin still has to manually approve it. How can I fix this?

Thank You!

Examination is required in this case. Please contact support team

Hi,

Thank You for your message. However, for all the tabs in the "Comments & Reviews" add-on settings, next to the "Administrator must approve posts submitted by: No Approval Needed". It says, "No Approval Needed", but the green notification message still appears saying, "Successful Thank you for your review. Your review will be checked before it gets published.”, and the admin still has to manually approve it. How can I fix this?

Thank You!

Hi stevenal,

I assume you have the new "Product reviews" add-on enabled. When the two add-ons "Comments and reviews" and "Product reviews" are enabled, reviews for products from the "Comments and reviews" add-on are not available. Please check the settings in the "Product reviews" add-on.