How to add "include taxes" to subscription price?

Hello@all,

i am not a coder and i have see that i cant just do that with the design mode. How i can change the Subscription price appearance for the subscription price? That it appears in the same way like the normal prices. Example

25.00 USD (incl. Tax)

???

best regards & thanks for fast help!

EDIT: ohh one more, i what i have forgot.

How i can add the “add to cart button” at right from the product in subscription products? Because when i have a product where the subscription is available i see only the “add to cart button” at the bottom but not at the top.

WOW nobody can help here :frowning:

[quote name=‘Triplex’]Hello@all,

i am not a coder and i have see that i cant just do that with the design mode. How i can change the Subscription price appearance for the subscription price? That it appears in the same way like the normal prices. Example

25.00 USD (incl. Tax)

???

best regards & thanks for fast help!

EDIT: ohh one more, i what i have forgot.

How i can add the “add to cart button” at right from the product in subscription products? Because when i have a product where the subscription is available i see only the “add to cart button” at the bottom but not at the top.[/QUOTE]

Hello, Triplex

Some code modifications are required to implement this feature. We would be happy to assist you in this matter within our technical support service. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk if you have support credits or an active support period.

Thank you.

Sorry, i pay for support if i need extra modifications, but that is for me a bug and not a wished modifictions from me.

[quote name=‘Triplex’]Sorry, i pay for support if i need extra modifications, but that is for me a bug and not a wished modifictions from me.[/QUOTE]

Hello Triplex,

It is not a bug.

Please note that CS-Cart is an open-source software, it can be customized to meet your needs. So you can modify the code by yourself or hire some developer for this. The code modifications are offered via these Community Forums.

Thank you.

Mikhail Ponomarev

CS-Cart Support team