How To Add, Change, Or Access My Email

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and my cs cart based website was just set up.

www.brickcitycomics.com

1. How do I make sure that my current business email address is where all of my orders and messages are sent to and not some default address built into the site?

2. Also I know that i have an admin@mywebsitename.com how do I access that email account from cs cart or where would I access that?

Thank you for your time

Good day,

[quote name='Brick City Comics' timestamp='1424317428' post='205764']

1. How do I make sure that my current business email address is where all of my orders and messages are sent to and not some default address built into the site?

[/quote]

You can check e-mails of all departments on the Settings->Company page:

Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days

[quote name='Brick City Comics' timestamp='1424317428' post='205764']

2. Also I know that i have an admin@mywebsitename.com how do I access that email account from cs cart or where would I access that?

[/quote]

Unfortunately, this point is not quite clear. Please clarify

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1424346570' post='205830']

Good day,

You can check e-mails of all departments on the Settings->Company page:

http://demo.cs-cart…tion_id=Company

Unfortunately, this point is not quite clear. Please clarify

[/quote]

Ok so when my site was build i have an email address called admin@brickcitycomics.com which I never had before this website was created. So I assume it's a part of the CS Cart. Where do I access any messages sent to admin@brickcitycomics.com?

On the number 2 question sounds like you have to get your domain email setup with an external email program like thunderbird or with your hosting webmail. You should be able to get the settings from you webhost

I prefer to create an email address to receive orders like orders@mywebsitename.com as an example. Not use admin

Seems like instead of a third party, it should offer an easier way to access this through CSCart. It seems like an extra step to have to login to your hosting provider to check your email for order. Any other simpler solutions?