How to add a normal page without adding it to Top Menu

I’ve been searching for how to create a simple page without it linking to somewhere on the top menu. However, I can’t seem to find out how to create the page without having to link it to a “Parent page”. And every time I do that, it shows up in the drop down menu in the Top Menu.

An example is if I wanted to create a page that had info on HDMI cables. I only want it linked to one piece of text on the 10 Foot HDMI Cable product page and nowhere else. How would I create that info page without it linking to the Top Menu?

Thanks cs-cart community! Hopefully someone knows the answer to this because it seems so simple and I feel like a dolt because I can’t find out how to do it.

[quote name=‘phantomcables’]I’ve been searching for how to create a simple page without it linking to somewhere on the top menu. However, I can’t seem to find out how to create the page without having to link it to a “Parent page”. And every time I do that, it shows up in the drop down menu in the Top Menu.

An example is if I wanted to create a page that had info on HDMI cables. I only want it linked to one piece of text on the 10 Foot HDMI Cable product page and nowhere else. How would I create that info page without it linking to the Top Menu?

Thanks cs-cart community! Hopefully someone knows the answer to this because it seems so simple and I feel like a dolt because I can’t find out how to do it.[/QUOTE]

Make your page and then Admin>Design>Top Menu and deactivate the required page!

Thanks BarryH, I tried what you said, however, when I deactivated the page it actually disabled the link. But your idea led me to another one and I tried making it hidden instead and that worked! Thanks for your help good sir!