How to accept credit cards?

Hello all,

My CS Cart software has just been installed yesterday and I want to get start asap with selling my products online.

Unfortunately I don’t understand exactly how to configure the credit card payments. When I ordered Cs-cart I’ve purchased this software with credit card and it was easy to do it and according the billing emails it was handled by Plimus.

Can anyone tell me how to integrate/configure the same the credit card in my webstore exactly like cs-cart?

Thanks in advance!

Register with Paypal first, get verified by them then register Paypal Pro and you will be able to use Paypal Direct in CS. It’s not so simple as it sounds, but it took me 3 days to do so. Good luck.

Paypal pro only works with some limited countries

Sucks paypal not accept pro version from my country

Find a CC processing company in your country /like Nochex, Protx in the UK/, then set up a merchant account with your bank. You will need a separate account and then, see if your CC processor can be integrated with CS. I found the best deal with LloydsTSB here in the UK.

Charges

one off set up fee £380+VAT

Credit card charges 2.2% per transaction

Debit Card charges / 50pence per transaction

Monthly fee / fixed £25

• Protx (Sagepay) 20p per transaction.

It’s better than Paypal because when people pay with Debit cards, charges are much lower. Good luck.

What about EU other countries, Nochex needs UK bank account

[quote name=‘Noman’]Find a CC processing company in your country /like Nochex, Protx in the UK/, then set up a merchant account with your bank. You will need a separate account and then, see if your CC processor can be integrated with CS. I found the best deal with LloydsTSB here in the UK.

Charges

one off set up fee £380+VAT

Credit card charges 2.2% per transaction

Debit Card charges / 50pence per transaction

Monthly fee / fixed £25

• Protx (Sagepay) 20p per transaction.

It’s better than Paypal because when people pay with Debit cards, charges are much lower. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

Google is your friend. Search for “credit card processing in … your country” or “online transactions processing” and so on. I have no clue what you have there.

Contact me for plimus payment detail. I implemented on my website http://www.techlope.com. You can take a look :slight_smile: