How Many Times Discounts and Coupons used

I would like to know how many times promotions have been used and how often points are used on orders, but I can’t seem to find a way to do this. There is a “discounts and coupons” item in the order reports, but it never shows any results even though I know some orders have used both promos and points.

Is there a way to do this?

Cheers,

Jeff

You can check on the coupon usage by clicking on the ‘details’ link of the particular coupon.

Not sure about the points usage as I dont use it on my cart. I am sorry but this is applicable only on CS cart 1.5.sp4. No idea about the Ver 2.

I’d like to know how to get this info in 2.0.x.

[quote name=‘grayloon’]I’d like to know how to get this info in 2.0.x.[/QUOTE]

I have a mostly completed addon that I did for a flake that bailed out when it was time to deliver. Contact me and I’ll give you a good price if you want to just take what is. I think it’s pretty much complete. Given that the orders info doesn’t show what discounts were applied to which items, it can be difficult to determine exactly where a promotion was used.

The addon allows you to select the type of promotion and to provide a date range, and a few other selections for display. It then displays a table of the results.