How Long Does It Take For Structured Data To Show?

I installed CS Carrt rock's SEO add-on a few weeks ago and we have been very busy reformatting and rewritting most of our important products. We also have reviews on many.

When I use the Google Structured Data URL checker all comes up looking great. Louis was kind enogh to tweak it to look just right.

I've used Webmaster tools and so forth to get Google to scan the site, we've improved on search results quite a bit and it's showing as having scanned and updated the text we edited - as of 4-5 days ago. Appearance: Structured Data" is showing as having a good feed with no errors.

However structured data results are not showing in the Googe Search results.

How long does it take to appear? Is there anything that could block it from showing?

For Instance:

http://www.opticaloceansales.com/ikelite-housing-for-sony-rx100iii-rx100-iii.html

Jack

Screen Shot 2014-10-21 at 11.58.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2014-10-21 at 11.59.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2014-10-21 at 12.00.07 PM.png

I think it did take several weeks for me. Hopefully any day now your's will start showing up.

Still waiting… anybody have any ideas?

Isn't this you?[attachment=8691:opticalocean.jpg]

opticalocean.jpg

You can submit URLs with Google Webmaster Tools.

Go to Crawl > Fetch as Google > enter the exact URL you with to submit > click FETCH > click button “Submit to index”. If you choose to crawl “this URL only”, you will see the results in under an hour. I've seen it update the indexed listing in less than 15 minutes. You can submit 500 URLs per month in this manner.

It takes longer when you request the URL and the linked pages, & you are only permitted 10 per month.

Kinglseypress, yes, wonder why I just did some searching and saw it. So maybe it's starting to trickle in, not on most products.

OK, thanks!