How Do You Send An Email To All Of Your Existing Customers?

I have a client that wants to send all of your existing fat burner clients an email to let them know about a new special she's having? Is there a way to do that with CS-CART? Or at least a way to send an email to all of her existing customers?

i don't know about the method on cs-cart, but you can use the software called send blaster, phplist etc.

And if you want something professional and not have every message seen as spam, you can use our Mailchimp Integration addon that will allow you to export existing customers and users as well as give new customers the option to be on your mailing list. See: http://www.ez-ms.com/addonproducts/mailchimp-integration.html

Remember that whatever you end up doing to honor the customer selection for receiving email.

So there's really no way to send an email to all of your existing customers… or just the customers of one products without using a third party integration? I'm more interested in the customer mailing list than the ability to send out emails.

Hello getjoel,

I suggest that you should use the “News & e-mails” add-on. In order to set this add-on up, you should follow appropriate instructions of our Knowledge base: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Is this add on available on version 1? I only see a link to news…?

Hello getjoel,

You can use the “Newsletters” functionality in a standard CS-Cart installation of version 1.3.5 in this case. You can find the “Newsletters” and “News subscribers” links in the “CMS” side box in the administration panel.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Right… But there are only a few people in there. I'm looking for a way to send all of my existing customers an email. Is there no way to do that?

Hello getjoel,

In this case I suggest that you should select the “All registered customers” check box in the “Send to” section when editing and sending a newsletter in the administration panel.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team