How do I keep my text, if I do a new install?

Hi- I want to do a new full install because my cs 2.0.6 version doesn’t seem to accept the upgrades properly. I am tired of spending hours trying to figure out stuff that hasn’t any answers. Like the subscription featuree not working for my version.

I would like to know how do I keep all the “product text” I have already uploaded into the product catergories along with the photos? I don’t want to have to rewrite alllllllll the product descriptions and meta tags stuff all over again. Please let me know how to do this.

Thanks A Bunch!

Almond~

dont know if the product tables were updated in the new versions. If not you could just import the old table in the new cs-cart version.

Wouldn’t it be better to look why your version of cs-cart isn’t updating? If you do a clean install, chances are youre not able to upgrade that version too.

Are you getting permission errors or file not found errors? :wink:

You could export your product list to a .csv file and then re-import when you have set up your new install.

I was having problems with my upgrades not working and also the subscriptions buttons not showing up. But I contacted tech support, had to pay but it’s fixed now. my version cs 2.0.6 wasn’t upgrading.

But thank you Lyn for informing me about the download to CVS. File I didnt think of that!

Thanks A Bunch!

AlmondJoy:D