How Do I Create An Image Gallery For Cs Cart 4.1.2?

Does anyone know how I create an Image Gallery for CS Cart 4.1.2?

Do I need a 3rd party module or can I do it myself?

The image gallery is to appear on a content page that is completely separate from the store or home page.

Alternatively, I would like to know if it possible to add a slideshow to a content page (i.e, NOT the home page).

Thanks,

Bart :)

[quote name=‘bart’ timestamp=‘1398235323’ post=‘182148’]

Does anyone know how I create an Image Gallery for CS Cart 4.1.2?

Do I need a 3rd party module or can I do it myself?

The image gallery is to appear on a content page that is completely separate from the store or home page.

Alternatively, I would like to know if it possible to add a slideshow to a content page (i.e, NOT the home page).

Thanks,

Bart :)

[/quote]

The only way to do it without 3rd party module is to create banners and add block with banners slideshow to the content page. But note that in this case your customers will not be able to enlarge the images. Thanks

[quote name=‘bart’ timestamp=‘1398235323’ post=‘182148’] Does anyone know how I create an Image Gallery for CS Cart 4.1.2? Do I need a 3rd party module or can I do it myself? The image gallery is to appear on a content page that is completely separate from the store or home page. Alternatively, I would like to know if it possible to add a slideshow to a content page (i.e, NOT the home page). Thanks, Bart :) [/quote]

Hello Bart,

Soon we are releasing an Image gallery add-on for CS-cart 4, it will cost $39 - $49, you can see the description here CS-Cart image gallery. We will be glad to add more features to this add-on as you require for some extra charge.

Best regards, Alt-team