How Come My Products Are Indexed?

** meant ARE NOT indexed **

ver 4.2.1,…

in Google I do:

site:www.mydomain.com

I get all pages, categories etc… but zero products.

any idea why?

Thanks

hi

please make sure that products are in Google sitemap generated by your CS-Cart store and that your product pages are not in HTTPS (because cs-cart has some blocking code for indexing HTTPS pages, solution is here)

finally, there might be blockers caused by third-party modfiication in CS-Cart or some redirect changes made on the server.

please send here your site URL - possibly direct look at any product page gives a clue…

best regards,

WSA team

[quote name='Damir (WSA-team)' timestamp='1429810743' post='212478']

hi

please make sure that products are in Google sitemap generated by your CS-Cart store and that your product pages are not in HTTPS (because cs-cart has some blocking code for indexing HTTPS pages, solution is here)

finally, there might be blockers caused by third-party modfiication in CS-Cart or some redirect changes made on the server.

please send here your site URL - possibly direct look at any product page gives a clue…

best regards,

WSA team

[/quote]

www.kayokokoswimwear.com

I do not have SSL turn on for the entire site - just checkout.

I looked at the html on the products and I do no see a nofollow or noindex…

you are right and it is not the case

we advise to check this article and if it does not help, please contact Google support.

best regards,

WSA team

looks like 9800 of your pages/categories are indexed but not products ??? and seems many of your pages are duplicated

https://www.google.c…okoswimwear.com

and have you checked your robots,txt has correct entries

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1429814374' post='212483']

looks like 9800 of your pages/categories are indexed but not products ??? and seems many of your pages are duplicated

https://www.google.c…okoswimwear.com

and have you checked your robots,txt has correct entries

[/quote]

It seems like to me that all indexed are categories (and pages of categories). I am missing all products like: htt​p:/​/ww​w.k​ayo​kok​osw​imw​ear​.co​m/a​qua​-al​der​-ma​aji​-sw​imw​ear​-52​1mt​s-5​21m​bb.​htm​l

Robots:

User-agent: *

Disallow: /app/

Disallow: /store_closed.html

Allow: /app/addons/magiczoomplus/resources/

try submitting a few product url in webmaster tools see what you get

JOhn