How can you do SEO for videos?
Not by spamming on the cs-cart forum.
You Do SEO For Videos:
1. choose the right video hosting platform
2. Insert a Video Transcript
3. Make Sure Your Thumbnail Image Is Engaging
4. Pay Attention to the Title and Description of Your Video
5. Ensure the Rest of Your Page Is Relevant to the Video and Optimized for SEO
6. Embed the Video You Want Ranked First on the Page
7. Make the Video the Focus of the Page
8. Donâ€™t Embed the Same Video in Multiple Places
9. Donâ€™t Rely Solely on SEO to Promote Your Video
I can also provide feedback. I have 250 subscribers and recently added a link to my website. I have yet to receive a notification in Creator Studio indicating that I am eligible for a custom URL. My channel and website have both been live for years, so I'm curious if it takes YT some time to check and issue the "Create your URL!" notification, or if other elements are required.
- Make high quality content for your video.
- Use meta tags and unique description in your video.
- Share your video URL on top social media sites and submission sites.