How can I remove

[quote name=‘larous’ timestamp=‘1318363985’ post=‘123462’]

I would like to remove “track my order”.

Please help me :)

I have the latest version of cs-cart

[/quote]

In admin/languages, just type in track my order then change or delete as you see fit

Thanks, but i would like to remove an the box

Try this

If you've been experimenting with creating blocks/locations, how can you delete the template pages you create.

i.e. Cart, 404, Pages, Categories, Products, Homepage

My locations are building up and I'd like to trim the unused off the screen.

Cheers!

Hi @larous

Go to Settings > Appereance and uncheck Display track my orders section

I hope that helps,

Valentin

Admin…design…blocks…default page or homepage tab…click on cogwheel that appears once the tab has been clicked.

Good Luck!!

Disregard my other comment…wrong post.

i have follow the documentation in [url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

but the index page still showing Shopping Cart Software & Ecommerce Solutions by CS-Cart

please help

im using ver4.0.3

You need to apply the change following the Page Title KB article but on the 'Homepage' tab, not the 'Default' tab as shown in the KB article. The 'Default' page title will be used for any location not specified (ie. for all other page locations except those shown in your Design>Layouts location tabs).

If you have definitely modified the 'Homepage' location settings, then try clear your site cache (go to yourstore.com/youradmin.php?cc&ctpl)

it works thanks, sorrry i was meant to press the green button, but i somehow clik the red button, THANKS

if there is any way to undo, the reputation point, please advise, sorry once again

I might add that in the paid version of CS-Cart in addition to the page title in I found 9 other locations where CS-Cart branding and CS-Cart links were public.[list=1]

[]Settings > Company (I thought I was done here – LOL! :shock: )

[
]Settings > General > Default Location (for Invoices?)

[]Store Name at top left of all pages > Information section > Vendor Name

[
]Layouts > Main > Block > Social Links (FB and Tweeter - not controlled by Language)

[]Layouts > Main > Block > Copyright (controlled by language)

[
]Layouts > Main > Block > About > Name & content (controlled by block title & text)

[]Layouts > Main > Homepage > tiny little gear icon next to title (that you had no idea existed) changes home page title, meta description & meta keywords!!

[
]Administration > Languages > Translations > cart_info (this is the title of your Sitemap)

[]Administration > Languages > Translations > copyright_shopping_cart (footer copyright)

[
]Administration > Languages > Translations > product_link (powered by footer link)

[]Administration > Languages > Translations > 50 other instances of “CS-Cart” that I have no idea if they’re public or not…

[
]Marketing > Mailing Lists > Mailing List 1 - If enabled this is active by default at Registration and Checkout.

[/list]