How can I remove

I have the same problem. We’re not talking about the “page title” at the top of the browser. We’re talking about text in the body of the home page that says “Welcome to CS-Cart demo store” I can change the text underneath it and the “title” of the page but “Welcome to CS-Cart demo store” remains.

I’m new to this but I think that you were talking about two different things.

You can change this in Content->Languages. Search for “welcome” and change the value to whatever you want.

Bob

Can’t figure it out…could anyone help?

Aj on 2.11

[quote name=‘AJCABRERA’]Can’t figure it out…could anyone help?

Aj on 2.11[/quote]

Remove the portion of the code that refers to the copyright.

[quote name=‘AJCABRERA’]Can’t figure it out…could anyone help?

Aj on 2.11[/QUOTE]

Hi Don’t think you can remove as it is a prerequisite to using the template, can’t say exactly where I read it but I READ IT!:wink:

[quote name=‘BarryH’]Hi Don’t think you can remove as it is a prerequisite to using the template, can’t say exactly where I read it but I READ IT!;)[/quote]

Yeah, but who wants to sell goods and services for someone who’s got a billboard at the bottom of their site?

Hi.

I am selling music online and everything is working out greatly. The only issue I am having is that I want to remove this text “This product is electronically distributed” from the products because everyone is well aware that it will be download only. May anyone tell me how to remove this?

That would be true if the template would be free through some licensing restrictions but if you pay for it then I think you get full rights to modify as you see fit.

Hi

There are many different way to remove but main thing is title and description of the website.

Thanks

John Farris

Help me i have logged to admin but I cant find site layout in design tab

as above.

In the newest version of CSCart there is no site layout tab. the homepage is edited through the blocks > Homepage tabs. however there aren’t any options for editing the default meta tags.

Doing a search in languages for ‘page_title_text’ returns no results either…

Any suggestions guys. i really need to get this sorted.

Thanks!

EDIT:

ok just got a response from the helpdesk as follows.

In CS-Cart version 2.1.0 the “Site layout” link was removed from the “Design” tab.

In order to edit the content from the “Site layout” link please follow these steps:

1. Click on the “Blocks” link of the “Design” tab, then click on the “Home page” link.
  2. In order to edit the “Page title”, “Meta description” and “Meta keywords” fields click on the small window icon on the “Home page” tab.
  3. In order to modify the other “General” content click on the “edit” link of the “Welcome to CS-Cart demo store” block.

Hope that helps!

Thanks, some times its easy to forget where this things are

The latest instructions for changing this can be found at this link:

[url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[quote name=‘Marticus’]as above.

In the newest version of CSCart there is no site layout tab. the homepage is edited through the blocks > Homepage tabs. however there aren’t any options for editing the default meta tags.

Doing a search in languages for ‘page_title_text’ returns no results either…

Any suggestions guys. i really need to get this sorted.

Thanks!

EDIT:

ok just got a response from the helpdesk as follows.

In CS-Cart version 2.1.0 the “Site layout” link was removed from the “Design” tab.

In order to edit the content from the “Site layout” link please follow these steps:

1. Click on the “Blocks” link of the “Design” tab, then click on the “Home page” link.
  2. In order to edit the “Page title”, “Meta description” and “Meta keywords” fields click on the small window icon on the “Home page” tab.
  3. In order to modify the other “General” content click on the “edit” link of the “Welcome to CS-Cart demo store” block.

Hope that helps![/QUOTE]

Thanks, I have been searching all over the forum and this has done it at long last - remember to click on the small grey icon next to the ‘HOME PAGE TAB’…simples

Infact go to the first tab ‘ALL PAGES’ and that is where the CS Cart Php etc can be located, edit as you please - don’t forget to click on the small icon to find the source of the information first :slight_smile:

thanks !

There are many different way to remove but main thing is title and description of the website. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello,

How can i change the page title on the home page in the new version?

Ah … I got it after i logged in

Thanks

Here i found other soluton, if you unable to find “Page_title_text”, click on the “Add Language Variable” write on “Language variable” “Page_title_text” without quote and into the description field write your title. and click save…

I succeeded in changing the header thanks to this forum but I still can’t find the footer.

Every page says: