How Can I Edit Contact Us Page

Dear all,

I found two default "contact us" pages in the platform,

first called "Contacts" with first attached photo, second called "Contact Us" with second attached photo.

how can I edit "Contacts" page content and google maps location?, also I need to combine the content of

the two pages, how can I do that?

regards

contacts page.jpg

contact us page.jpg

Admin -- Website -- Pages

Dear Imago,

Admin -- Website -- Pages

thanks for your help !

but how can I modify map location? , when I tried to insert new location html code this message appeared:

"NoticeSome HTML tags that you have used were cut off because of the restrictions on inserting HTML tags such as ,

please advise.

also advise how can I change page URL name from "contacts" to "contact us" as when I changed it from Add-ons tab an error appeared.

thanks in advance

1. Did you switch WYSIWG editor to the source code mode ( < > ) ?

2. contact-us SEO name is used by the Contact us form. So delete it or use another name

but how can I modify map location? , when I tried to insert new location html code this message appeared:

"NoticeSome HTML tags that you have used were cut off because of the restrictions on inserting HTML tags such as ,

please advise.

By default the entered code is sanitized in CS-Cart Multi-Vendor. It means that some HTML tags are cut off in order to avoid the possible malicious injections. You can set the the sanitize_user_html option in the config.local.php file of your installation to false to avoid this. For that please locate the code

'sanitize_user_html' => 'auto',

and replace it with this one

'sanitize_user_html' => false,

By default the entered code is [b]sanitized[/b] in CS-Cart Multi-Vendor. It means that some HTML tags are cut off in order to avoid the possible malicious injections. You can set the the [b]sanitize_user_html[/b] option in the [b]config.local.php[/b] file of your installation to [b]false [/b]to avoid this. For that please locate the code

Dear Orangegirl,

Thanks for your help.

But will this affec my website security?, Should I modify the condition to "auto"?

2. contact-us SEO name is used by the Contact us form. So delete it or use another name

Thanks for your help

By default the entered code is sanitized in CS-Cart Multi-Vendor. It means that some HTML tags are cut off in order to avoid the possible malicious injections. You can set the the sanitize_user_html option in the config.local.php file of your installation to false to avoid this. For that please locate the code

Dear Orangegirl,

Thanks for your help.

But will this affec my website security?, Should I modify the condition to "auto"?

Dear Magdy,

If you are going to be the one who can add HTML code to the site, you should not worry and can use false.

Dear Magdy,

If you are going to be the one who can add HTML code to the site, you should not worry and can use false.

worked properly, thanks !