How can anyone buy anything

i am just testing an installation of 1.3.5 sp2 - and i just noticed its impossible to check-out with anything… if i put any items in the cart and then proceed to the check-out - it takes everything out of the cart… i found out what the problem is but it makes no sense why this should happen… the pages are non-secure the check-out is secure. for some reason - though i suggest it somewhat normal - that the cart sees the secure domain and non-secure as two differnt domains - well they are… but cs- cart has been told this in the config… so my question remains why is there some cookie problem - that doesnt allow check-out across these two diffetrnt domains…

the latest version is 1.3.5 sp4, try testing with this version, sp2 is well over 1+yrs old…

i have a lot of modifications wont that blow all that apart possibly if i try to upgrade? Should’nt have people been able to buy with sp2… i cant imagine no one using sp2…

This was a bug that occurred a few times with 1.3.5 SP2. If you don’t want to upgrade there may be a solution somewhere in the forums.