Hostgator.com SA-Mart Fraud Cover-Up

http://www.theneweffort.com/post223890.html

Jesse,

Not that there can’t be any truth to that thread, after I read the whole thing I saw no evidence to prove anything.

For the most part it is more of a he said / he said thing. Also, llama sounds more like a disgruntled employee than anything.

It’s something to pay attention to I guess, but it seems more like you’re spreading a rumor more than anything.

Of course I don’t really care either way since I don’t have anything to do with hostgator.

Brandon

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]Jesse,

Not that there can’t be any truth to that thread, after I read the whole thing I saw no evidence to prove anything.

For the most part it is more of a he said / he said thing. Also, llama sounds more like a disgruntled employee than anything.

It’s something to pay attention to I guess, but it seems more like you’re spreading a rumor more than anything.

Of course I don’t really care either way since I don’t have anything to do with hostgator.

Brandon[/quote]

true, it remains to be seen however that a ‘disgruntled’ employee would go that far to whistleblow.

Something I’ve seen in the past: Bad management = unhappy employees = Bad business

Well I hope the guy goes to FTC for an investigation if it’s a legitimate claim. It’s serious for any customers to have their CC info stolen. It’d tarnish the image of Hostgator if this is true and get caught eventually.

[quote name=‘btrials’]Well I hope the guy goes to FTC for an investigation if it’s a legitimate claim. It’s serious for any customers to have their CC info stolen. It’d tarnish the image of Hostgator if this is true and get caught eventually.[/quote]

Very true, remains to be seen what the truth really is.

some people leave on bad experiences but my belief is that, if employees are fuming - something else is going down.