Hoping to Buy

Sounds like a lot of what you want to can be done from outside the cart… where u store files for example sure its not hard to limit access with anydirectory - but i dont see as a function of the cart. except the fact that may have access from the members page…sounds like u can do a small php script check the login from cs-cart to allow access to directory. I really didnt understand how u plan to customize a download for each – who issues this customized download and link>>? and what are the parameters that dictate what in that is customized that may be a part of cart function? - as for customer info extraction when u mean pull -out - u need it integrated automatically with another db or program?? also u mention subscriptions – so this software is all subscritptions based. -ଐ sounds like u are really ggetting outside the functioning a shopping cart… though most of what u say seems possible to me- how tightly it call be integrated in one neat package leaves thinking that there must be an easier way to achieve what you want to do… infact there are many services dedicated to recurring subscriptions - if that is what you do exclusively… as far as custom dowloads - not sure how u customize a download - if you mean - limited use link - then again there are services dedicated for this… - i really got lost on some of what you are trying to do - but since no one fielded this i thought i would start… as for all littles after your two biggies… – yes yes yes - but again some of this can be done outside the cart but would require some minor scripting to tie it together…