Helpdesk

Hi there

I need to create a helpdesk account we have recently taken over development and maintenance of a cs cart based site. it does have a valid license. How do I create a support account?

Where did you buy your license? From reseller or cs-cart website?

Hi it was bought from the cs cart website.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1439371861' post='226491']

Where did you buy your license? From reseller or cs-cart website?

[/quote]

The account should be created automatically in this case. Please use the password recovery feature to define new password:

https://www.cs-cart.com/index.php?dispatch=auth.recover_password

[quote name='thenightrider' timestamp='1439241819' post='226281']

Hi there

I need to create a helpdesk account we have recently taken over development and maintenance of a cs cart based site. it does have a valid license. How do I create a support account?

[/quote]

I believe the original owner will need to request that cs-cart transfer the license to a new account holder. Have them provide all your details (name, url, address, phone, email, etc.) to the helpdesk in the request to transfer.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1439587274' post='226825']

I believe the original owner will need to request that cs-cart transfer the license to a new account holder. Have them provide all your details (name, url, address, phone, email, etc.) to the helpdesk in the request to transfer.

[/quote]

Since the license was bought from CS-Cart.com website, the account was created automatically. thenightrider just need to find or recover the password