Helpdesk Addon Assistance Needed

I desperately need the Helpdesk Addon from Snorocket installed and working correctly on my website. However, since installing the latest version I've encountered numerous errors. Snorocket has not been able to help me whatsoever with these errors, so I thought I would try and solicit some help from the community.

Has anyone out there used the latest version of the Helpdesk addon, and somewhat familiar with its file structure to solve some issues? I'd be willing to pay/contribute to someone who thinks they could help me out soon!

The errors that need fixing are as follows:

On the admin side:

1. Custom blocks added to the Helpdesk block manager do NOT show up on the live site. This includes the Helpdesk sidebar block. Currently it is just showing as a gray line with no content links under it.

On the customer side:
  2. The following error shows up on the top of the page:

[*]Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/letstal9/public_html/addons/helpdesk/controllers/customer/helpdesk_support.php on line 364

3. I am getting the dreaded Smarty Error 1095 error message on all incoming/outgoing ticket messages. I know there are threads on this about copying over files, but I am unsure how to do this.

4. Turn off mceEditor on the customer side. They do not need to be able to dictate font size, family, color, etc. when sending me a message.

Please PM me if you are interested. I am looking to get this resolved quickly so I can be ready in time for the holiday shopping season.

Thank you, in advance, to anyone interested in working on this with me.

Consider switch to alt-team “helpdesk addon”. Do the math on the cost of fix something vs get it new and installed by a reliable team of developers.

[quote name='colortone' timestamp='1320447174' post='125347']

Consider switch to alt-team “helpdesk addon”. Do the math on the cost of fix something vs get it new and installed by a reliable team of developers.

[/quote]

Whould not say this. Alt-Team's addon as very limited, and is really hard for a customer to understand. The Sno's addon is very nice and I love it. That is the addon that is used here at cs-cart.com in clients area.

I found a bug though, even two - one with crontab overdue tickets file (had to setup execution of the script through wget, not php engine), and another bug I found so far - is insertion of canned responses in admin area - it just does not do what it is supposed to do. Overall, that is probably the best addon he has for sale!