Help With Shipping Methods

I get so confused when trying to set up shipping methods.

Is it possible to assign one shipping method to more than one supplier? If it is possible, how do I do this?

I would be very grateful if someone can help me.

Please check the Shippings tab on the Update suppliers page in the admin panel:

http://prntscr.com/c2yrcu

I this case, the vendors also are the suppliers. Do I have to add all vendors as suppliers first, write in their details, and then assign them to the shipping method? After some time the number of vendors/suppliers will be between 1000 and 2000. If it is not necessary I would be greatfull not to do that job. And I don't want 1000-2000 different shipping methods either :)

If it is difficult to explain in an easy way, or it might imply som coding to solve this, it is ok to make it as a paid service.

I this case, the vendors also are the suppliers. Do I have to add all vendors as suppliers first, write in their details, and then assign them to the shipping method? After some time the number of vendors/suppliers will be between 1000 and 2000. If it is not necessary I would be greatfull not to do that job. And I don't want 1000-2000 different shipping methods either :)

If it is difficult to explain in an easy way, or it might imply som coding to solve this, it is ok to make it as a paid service.

Hi Epleguten,

We will be glad to help you. Please, contact us.

Thanks.

Why do you need to use both suppliers and vendors? Can you completely replace suppliers with vendors?

Yes i guess so.

If you follow the thread, you will see that my original question was how to assign a single shipping to many method to vendors. And eComLabs replied: "Please check the Shippings tab on the Update suppliers page in the admin panel:"

And i did. But to do that I have to register suppliers.

So, my question still is: How can i assign a single shipping method to many vendors (without having to register them as suppliers)?